Registration for IMYB 2022 is now open!
Dear beekeeping friends,
As we have previously informed you, the main organizer of the IMYB 2022 meeting, Olga Chupakhina (President of the Union “BEEKEEPING”), is very interested in hosting the IMYB 2022 meeting in Moscow, during the first week of July 2022.
Therefore, we would like to officially announce that the meeting is expected to take place. More details will be shared with individual teams once the applications are received. Nevertheless, few key points to note:
- The meeting is expected to take 4-5 days
- As in previous meetings, each country will have a maximum of 1 team – 3 children under the age of 12 – 17 years (has to be <18 years on the day of the competition) and a maximum of 2 adults
- Unlike in previous meetings, the competition part will be cancelled due to the problematic pandemic period resulting in a difficult preparation of children for the competition
- There is no participation fee. All other costs are paid by the Russian organizer
- Participants will pay only the cost of transportation to Moscow and visas
It is important to note, that the organization of IMYB 2022 can never be guaranteed. All financial costs incurred and time-spent are borne by each of the parties (main organizer, ICYB, participants) and there will be no reimbursement.
If you are interested to attend, please, submit your application via email by end of February 2022. Due to the limited capacity (the number of participants will be only 100 people), the slots are allocated based on previously confirmed interest in participating and the timeliness of sending the application. You can submit your application by sending an email to:
- Lilija Sorokina – Lilia3113 [at] mail.ru
- Pavel Muraschov – muraschovpav [at] yandex.ru
- In CC: Jiri Piza – piza [at] icyb.cz
As mentioned above, instead of a competition program, individual countries will present the work with beekeeping youth in their country and thus motivate other countries to take action. There will also be workshops to learn something new while strengthening friendships. Excursions will also be included. The cultural performances of the countries will be maintained as in previous years. The main goal of our meeting is to maintain an atmosphere of friendship between the representatives of different countries, because people became more divided as a result of the pandemic. We want to offer meetings without the spirit of rivalry and competition, so that young beekeepers are as willing as possible to make friends and share interesting skills and impressions.
Of course, we will be very happy if you actively participate with us in the preparation and program of the meeting.
Olga Chupakhina, IMYB 2022 Main Organizer, President of the Beekeeping Union
Jiří Píza, IMYB Coordinator, ICYB President